Probate & Wills
We provide expert legal advice on all matters involving wills, probate and estate planning. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
First things first, nobody likes to think of making their will, but once you have made proper provision for your loved ones, your will can be filed away for years and years (hopefully).
When you decide to make your will W. X. White Solicitors' team of experts will be on hand to assist you in any way we can. We will discuss with you the various options available to you to ensure that you provide for your loved ones individually and collectively, as required.
If you have young children or are caring for someone who you might need to ensure will get the life assistance they need, we can advise and assist you in setting up a trust to ensure that care can be provided.
We will also provide advice in relation to tax planning.
We offer advice on:
Benefits of Making A Will:
Protection And Provision For Your Family
You Choose Who Looks After Your Funeral And Your Affairs
Allows For The Continuity Of A Business Or Farming Enterprise
Wills Are Confidential Until Your Death
Contact us to speak with a probate & wills solicitor.
What Types Of Grant Are Issued By The Probate Office?There are three types of grant issued by the probate office:
- Grant of Probate: in cases where a person has died and has left a will.
- Grant of Administration: in cases where a person has died without making a will.
- Grant of Administration with Will Annexed: in cases where:
- The executor renounces their right to the estate
- There is a will but no executor has been named
- The executor refuses to apply for the Grant of Probate
- The executor dies before the deceased or before applying for the Grant of Probate
- The executor is living abroad and will not travel back
- The executor is a minor, of unsound mind or is incapacitated